EcoGreen Award™ Certification Program has done the research for you and provides online assistance to achieve the level of compliance that best fits you facilities needs. The online system guides you through the planning and implementation stages of the conversion with comprehensive information for the task. Upon achieving your energy conversion goal, you will receive a Certification Award to proudly display your achievement and also gain national consumer attention through our compliant facility listing.
The process for certification is straightforward:
- Register your facility on-line and purchase a single or mulitiple facility use of the EcoGreen Award™ on-line certification program. ($499 per facility)
- Fill out the Self-Audit form online
- Fill in the bulb substitution online form with real-time cost analysis
- Submit confirming completion information
- A verification facility inspection will be scheduled
- Upon inspection approval, you will receive highly visible Certification wall plaque for display to your customer and the online certification listing.
If you believe your facility may already be compliant based on EcoGreen Award™'s certification requirements, you may request a Certification inspection from your submitted self-audit. The annual renewal fee includes a re-certification inspection and new certification plaque.
This document specifies the minimal requirements for the EcoGreen Award™ certification. Read More >>
Discover the steps to certifying your facility for energy efficient lighting practices. Read More >>